Encore Presentation from 7/13/22
- Patrick shares an email about how a listener accidently found Relevant Radio and it’s changed his life and he’s a Catholic now
- Thomas – If someone was going to confession to remove mortal sin but died before he got there would the grace that he wanted from confession apply to him? In the same way, if parents want to baptize their child but have a miscarriage would the child receive graces that he would have gotten if he was baptized? What happens to the souls of miscarried child?
- Patrick, responding to an email asking if Catholics can be Free Masons, recommends the books “Why Catholics Can Not Be Masons” and “Masonry Unmasked” both by John Salza
- Diane – Today is the anniversary of the revelation of the vision of hell from Our Lady of Guadalupe. I want to make sure people know about it.
- Melissa – What should I do with my son who got married to a woman without including his family? He doesn’t want to talk with me about it.
- Victor – Are there examples of people who refuse to contribute to society in the bible, and how are we supposed to love these people?
- What is the cause of homelessness? It’s not drugs or mental illness, researchers say