Patrick warns about the dangers that Facebook and other social media pose to the well-being of a marriage and offers advice on how to avoid the pitfalls. Patrick answers callers’ questions about homeschooling and shares the joy of a caller who is an expecting father.
- Patrick answers an email about being faithful in a marriage while using Face Book messenger.
- Pamela – Wants to give homeschooling encouragement. Parents have love for their child, teachers don’t have that. Will share some resources.
- Jo Anne – As little girl she was taught to bow at Mass every time the priest says ‘Jesus’. She notices they don’t do this anymore, not even priests. Should she still do it or isn’t a thing anymore?
- Patrick – A coworker/friend passed away of a sudden heart attack. He was Jewish, and he received a last-minute anointing of the sick or last rites. Did that help him at all? He also wants to share he is more appreciate of his own life, etc.
- Jim – He wants to call Bishops in Minnesota to act on the issue of abortion, and the abortion pill. Likes to hear himself / preach.
- Joe – He is having a baby boy next month and him and his wife are naming him Patrick after TPMS.
- Nancy Pelosi summons priests to exorcise home of evil spirits.