Patrick gives a brief commentary on tweets from President Biden as well as encourages listeners to pray for him. Patrick answers callers’ deep questions about where God was before the creation of the world as well as how a couple should properly act before they are married.
- Tweet by President Biden on Twitter
- Lili – Her husband and she were fighting last night. Where does one go after your spouse hits you? Marriage advice after physical abuse.
- Patrick shares a gallop pull of most trusted Jobs.
- Email from caller who cheated on her husband.
- Maria – punishment for a missing pyx is shutting down a church for a month. is that true?
- Ed – Yesterday the priest didn’t show up for Mass. They had a communion service instead. Does that fulfill our Sunday obligation?
- Heidi – protocol for stolen Eucharist- punishment is for priest not congregation and that might have been what previous caller priest meant.
- Rebecca – Teach faith formation for 2nd graders-Why was God before creation?
- Georgia – 27-year-old son getting married but i don’t think he is chaste with his fiancé and not sure how to bring it up.