Patrick tackles the question of Video games for children, answers why religious leaders of Jesus’ day did not accept him as the Messiah despite the signs and shares a controversy around the song ‘Natural Woman’ that arose from a trans group.
- Cody – What is your take on when is it okay to give kids to video games and what kinds?
- Angela – I don’t think God has a checklist at final judgement. Doesn’t he already know before we get there? I don’t think he is as harsh.
- Patrick tells his story of being exposed to Porn.
- Denise – When Jesus revealed himself to religious leaders/ how did they respond to the fact that he fulfilled all these prophesies?
- Richard – Question from his protestant friend – Why do Priest and bishops dress like wizards?
- Aretha Franklin song ‘Natural Woman’ blasted by trans group.
- Patrick reads an email about Confession and what sins someone is liable for at death?
- Patrick reads an email from Tony about going to confession because of Relevant Radio
- Megan – Lesbian family member who is pregnant- How do we talk about this issue with our family?