Patrick takes on questions about the Church’s teaching on damnation, suicide, and helps a single father who is wanting to raise his children in the faith. Patrick reveals the meaning of Mark 3:29 and the Catholic view of insurance of salvation.
- Elvita – The Church is the Bride of Christ. With all 45 denominations (all different churches), are they all the Church of Christ?
- Juan – What is damnation and do Catholic’s believe in this?
- Ray – accosted by police- case of mistaken identity
- Bill – Is suicide a sin?
- David – question: Any other resources to raising kids as a single father besides the book Primal Lost?
- Tom – Mark 3:29 – what does this mean?
- Josh – Question about the promise of our salvation what protestants belief vs. what Catholics belief. Has been a protestant his entire life and this Easter will be confirmed into the Catholic Church.