Patrick answers questions about how to interact with homosexual family members, reads an article about the effective pushback against the transgender movement in schools and explains what to do if you didn’t know something was a sin when you committed it.
- Emily – Her lesbian sister is using a sperm bank. She is also living with a woman. There is some push back from her dad regarding her reaction to her sister. How to approach a situation like this? She is concerned about her 2 teenagers being exposed to this situation.
- The effort to save students from gender madness is working – American Thinker
- Jane – I think healthcare providers might be euthanizing patients at a hospital near me-what would I do?
- Dominic – Why does the Pope make it hard to go to Latin mass?
- Richard – I remember some sins from my teens, do I still need to confess them?
- Dottie – Can you explain in John and Romans the passages about being born of the spirit?