Patrick answers questions about what Jesus says in the bible about marriage and divorce, talks about irregular relationships in regard to the SSPX, takes calls about the evangelist Mark and what the Greek Orthodox believes about marriage.
- Email from Pat – is it okay to marry an 8th time?
- James – Question about Barbara. Doesn’t Jesus say, ‘stay married’ unless the other spouse in unfaithful?
- Marylyn – Barbara comment: She wants the reality the way she thinks about it. She thinks reality means getting her way.
- Email from Mary about how to get an annulment from her husband without him knowing where she is due to violence.
- Matt – What is meant by an ‘irregular relationship’ with regards to SSPX
- Heidi – 1 How does it works when we pray for the souls in purgatory? 2She went on a tour at an Egyptian Catholic Church, Deacon said it is the only church that can trace back to to the apostle Mark. The bible doesn’t list Mark as an apostle.
- Patrick reads an email from Tasha regarding the caller Barbara and remarriage.
- Marie – In marriage if one of the parties knew that they were infertile, is that grounds for an annulment?
- Don – Greek orthodox: what do they believe about divorce?
- Joe – Talking about attending a marriage out of the Catholic Church. How can a bishop give a dispensation to something that could be sinful?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS