Patrick answers questions about when to seek separation from your spouse and Councells a woman who is in a potentially dangerous situation with her husband and wraps up the show by answering questions about the Jehovah’s witnesses.
- Joe (Continued) – Talking about attending a marriage out of the Catholic Church. How can a bishop give a dispensation to something that could be sinful?
- Ruby – I’m contemplating my second divorced. My husband is thinking about it, but I’m not sure we could get it annulled. He’s an alcoholic and I knew that before I got married.
- Kathleen – Her son was baptized Catholic as a kid, then as an adult joined the Orthodox church and he had to get baptized again. Why didn’t the Orthodox church accept his baptized as a Catholic?
- Michelle – Fallen away Catholics getting married in the Catholic Church– are there classes they would have to go through?
- Mary – I’d like advice to resolve some family issue. My son is into the FSP Church–he left our parish. What should I do?
- Jeremy – Even if you get an annulment, I don’t think it means anything. Just b/c the Church give you a piece of paper…doesn’t matter. An annulment isn’t infallible.
- Jim – I had a Jehovah’s witness convo. Stumbling points: 144,000 sealed in the Revelation – How do I understand this? Was the term Jehovah taken out of the Bible?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS