Patrick and Cyrus share tweets and emails about Dana’s call from the previous hour, some angry and others thankful.
- Paul – Annulment Process: Do people really get healing out of annulment process? For long Marriages I think that the person who didn’t want it to end still thinks the Marriage is valid.
- Andrea – I trust Patrick completely. My daughter was telling me about the evils of plenary indulgences. Can you tell me the history of Plenary indulgences? the Good the band and the ugly.
- Heidi – Valid Marriages: Our teenage son may not be able to have children because of Cancer. Can he validly get married?
- Barbara – My deacon told us that we will not be judged on our sins. Is that accurate?
- Leo – My 14-year-old daughter is struggling with her faith and wants to blame God for all her difficulties. How can I help her?
- Theresa – Can you explain what synodality means?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS