Bible Study: (2:04)
- How do we get rid of burdens and sin?
- Why is today’s story broken in two?
- (24:43) – Wayne asks about if the Devil hates a particular prayer or practice
- (27:26) – Ralph asks about a confirmation candidate blessing
- (29:19) – What Bible should I give a confirmation student?
- (31:30) – Does Jesus proceed from the Father and the Son?
- (32:28) – I’d like to talk about praying for the dead with a Lutheran
- (35:29 – Did God fight over the body of Moses?
Word of the Day: Talitha (38:27)
- (40:09) – Question about John 3:13
- (44:35) – About 1 Corinthians 5:2 , about expelling a community member and how that’s applied.
- (49:25) – Comment on raising your hand and blessing
- (50:02) – A protestant friend gave me a birthday card with money and the card said ‘To a born-again Christian sister and from a born-again Christian Brother’. Should I send the money back?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS