Bible Study: (2:28)
- Why do we actually fast?
- Father discusses the rule of fasting
- (18:55) Father gets a letter about ‘Amazing Grace’; Father gives a history of the song
- (22:05) Is there salt in holy water?
- (25:11) Can a non-Catholic read at mass
- (28:40) Listener writes in about her experience of Anglicans and the communion of saints
Word of the day: Cry out Full-throated (32:39)
- (38:37) What advice could you give our family, as my husband was fired after 31 years. More like spiritual advice?
- (41:47) Why do people bow when the priest leaves and enters the Church?
- (41:49) Lost my husband last month, and I’m struggling in my grieving. What could I do?
- (48:12) Could you explain Rogation Days?
Original Air Date: March 4, 2023
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS