Bible Study: (2:10)
- Strive for peace with everyone!
- Why did the people take offense at Jesus?
- (19:21) – Question about priests celebrating mass
- (22:41) – What does it mean to offer it up?
- (25:59) – James asks about the size of the host the priest uses
- (29:38) – My husband was asked to be a godparent
Word of the Day: Scrouges (33:53)
- (39:43) – When we say ‘Through my fault…’ we strike our breasts three times. Why don’t we strike our breasts the ‘Lamb of God’
- (43:00) – As a Catholic gentleman w/two kids, what would Fr. do in my shoes, if wife wants a divorce, and me and the kids don’t.
- (46:37) – Question Psalm 82: 1
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS