Bible Study: (1:40)
- Father discusses the different kinds of love & the Christian family
- Father talks about Herod’s family
- (20:12) – there’s too much music at my parish & there should be more silence
- (26:14) – Question about my elderly mother’s marriage
- (29:43) – Did Simeon and Anna know Mary?
Word of the Day: Distressed (34:11)
- (35:18) – Could you explain the difference between Hebrews, Israelites, and Jews, as we use it today and has it’s been used before?
- (41:04) – There’s so much music during communion
- (42:47) – How could I address a nephew of mine who hasn’t talked to his mom in 20 years?
- (45:46) – My uncle passed away yesterday. I’m Catholic, and I was told that he was going to have a very simple funeral. What should I do?
- (48:40) – My parents played music for 40 years and when people applauded, it was a thank you. What does Father think about it?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS