- Father explains the rules from today’s first reading
- Why are goats bad?
- (21:05) – A priest recommends “the great Turdor Bible myth“
- (22:54) – Listener says her priest listens to RR!
- (26:13) – Do the Roman Catholics have ‘fool for Christ’s sake?’
- (28:36) – Among vs amongst in the Hail Mary
- (42:45) – Comment about the Orthodox and the Papacy
Word of the Day: Gymnos
- (42:45) – Why do we pray to the Angels? Why don’t we just pray to the Holy Spirit?
- (46:19) – Can I go to a wedding in the SSPX church? The Groom is Roman Catholic.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS