Patrick answers questions about how to help a young person with a porn addiction, if the Church has a rule about “human composting” instead of burial or cremation, and he offers advice on how to talk to an adult child who says they are gay
- Daniel – I think my grandson has an addiction to cellphones and porn. How can I help him?
- Patrick recommends “Legacy: A Father’s Handbook for Raising Godly Children” by Stephen Wood and “Good Pictures Bad Pictures” which can be found at www.holyheroes.com
- Becky – Thank you for a suggestion you made on air. I disagree with you that we should not attend weddings of Catholics outside the Church.
- Patrick responds to an email from a Mormon listener about Jesus and healing and how the Sacrament of Confession can only be found in the Catholic Church and there’s nothing else that comes close
- Mike – Matthew 1: What does it mean that Joseph did not ‘Know’ her until Jesus’ birth?
- Peter – A parishioner asked me for advice for his daughter who came out as gay. What should I do?
- Does the Church have an opinion about “Human Composting?”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS