Patrick answers questions about the Pope’s comments about homosexuality, why did Jesus allow the devil to torment Job, why can some priests get married but others can’t, and where was the Garden of Eden?
- Steve – What are your thoughts on the Pope’s message about homosexuality not being a crime?
- Valerie – When you say homosexuality is a sin, are you talking about the act only but not the feeling being a sin?
- Ruby – Why did Jesus allow the devil to do torment Job in the Bible?
- Sophia 8-years-old – Were dinosaurs alive when Adam and Eve were around?
- John 8-years-old – Why Can some priests get married and others can’t?
- Thomas – Where was the Garden of Eden Historically?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS