Patrick answers listener questions about how to help a teenager who is doubting her faith because of tough questions (like why can’t women be priests), what is Limbo, how to debate “once saved always saved,” and if someone wasn’t married in the Church can they still receive communion?
- Shannon – I’m trying to get back into Catholic Church but am struggling with the tribunal.
- Tricia – What can I give a teenager who is doubting her faith because of tough questions?
- Gabriella – Once saved always saved: How can I debate against “once saved always saved” and Limbo with scripture?
- Pat – Who has the authority to perform the blessing of the throat?
- Alfonso – We were not married in the Church. Can I still receive communion?
- Jennay – My two friends have bad marriages but don’t want an annulment because they don’t want their kids to be illegitimate. How can I help them?
- Eva 11-years-old – When God created Heaven, did he also create hell instantly?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS