Patrick answers questions about sainthood, gambling, anointing of the sick, and why can’t priests marry?
- Patrick continues his conversation with Damon from the 1st hour. Do Catholics have the view that we can only be a saint in heaven, while protestants believe we can be saints here and now?
- Donna – If the technology existed, would transplanting an embryo be a moral alternative to abortion?
- Patrick – When I gamble, I use the current time on the clock to decide what number or team to put money on. Is that a sin?
- Vicki – Please explain anointing of the sick
- If I have a religious item that I’m not sure is blessed already, is it okay to have it blessed again?
- Margie – There is an epidemic of adult children abandoning their parents. I know a lot of people who have disconnected from their parents.
- Suzanne – Why can’t priests marry?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS