Patrick starts this hour speaking directly to the serious sin of children who are hurting their parents by withholding love and time from them for petty reasons
- Kevin – How can we believe that Jesus is our friend and Lord at the same time during adoration?
- Warren 11-years-old – There is a Church in my state that only does Vatican I Mass. Can the priest consecrate the Eucharist?
- Noah – Why do Catholics believe that the Immaculate Conception and the Assumption of Mary are necessary for salvation?
- Patrick shares emails from listeners about adult children cutting their parents out of their lives
- Elise 13-years-old – Does Deuteronomy and Leviticus contradict when talking about taking a widow as your wife?
- Angela – Well done Patrick in answering the man about kneeling before God. One thing I would add is that in private prayer we can talk to him as a friend.
- Giovanni – If angels are outside of time and space, how was there a before and after with their decision to serve God?
- Paul – Is it okay to depict the face of Jesus?
- Peter – Is there a difference between being worthy of God’s love and God seeing us as being worth sacrificing for?
- Ann – Because of your suggestion, I watched Shtisel and it was Great! Thanks for recommending it!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS