Patrick answers questions such as, can lay people do the Blessing of the Throat, why don’t Jewish people believe Jesus was the messiah, can a non-Catholic receive the anointing of the sick, and what’s the difference between God’s Mercy and God’s Judgment?
- Nicholas – Can lay people do the Blessing of the Throat?
- George – Why don’t Jewish people believe Jesus was the messiah?
- Joe – Relevant Radio has been crucial to me becoming Catholic! We donate 50 bucks a month because of how awesome you are!
- Sam – Can someone who is not Catholic receive anointing of the sick?
- Aaron – What does the bible teach about speaking in tongues?
- Paul – Could you explain the difference between God’s mercy and His justice?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS