Patrick tackles dinosaurs living with Adam and Eve, is the Mormon or Catholic Church the “One True Church,” and how to talk with someone who keeps putting down Catholics
- Rod – I disagree with you about when dinosaurs were around. I think they were around during Adam and Eve’s time.
- Michael – How can the Catholic Church say that they are the true Church but the Mormons also claim that? Who is right?
- Philip – I’m talking with someone who keeps putting down the Catholic Church. What should I do?
- Mary – The Trinity is like water that has three phases, but it’s still one substance. Does that metaphor work?
- Modesto – What is a good Catholic bible to read for someone who has English as a second language?
- Anna – I took my kids out of public school in the last two years because of all the bad things going on in the school.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS