Patrick answers questions such as, how do I overcome my fear of death, what are the three days of darkness, and is it okay if I continue to wear a veil at Mass even though no one else does?
- Thomas – Did God, in his Trinitarian form, suffer when he created the angels and humans?
- Bethany – How do I overcome my fear of death? My husband is an atheist, and I need advice about raising our kids?
- Julie – I know someone who doesn’t want to learn about the Catholic Church, but will answer any question about the bible. What can I ask her about the bible to help her see the Faith?
- Jennifer – My brother told me about three days of darkness. What are your thoughts on it?
- Lynn – During the Mass, we used to kneel at the Lamb of God. But now they kneel at the end of the Lamb of God. Why is that? Should I continue to wear a veil to Church?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS