Patrick answers listener questions about kneeling at Mass, how can I defend Church teaching if it’s not explicitly in the bible, and why do we still need to atone for our sins if Jesus died for our sins?
- Robert – 1 Cor 4: 6. What does it mean not to go beyond what is written? How do I defend other things that are not explicitly in the bible but are still Catholic teaching?
- Salvador – I’m getting confirmed in the Church in May because of you. I am feeling guilty that we are having kids very close together and I’m putting my wife in a tough situation
- Emilio – It seems like Jesus gave us a list of do’s and don’ts for internal life in fulfilling the old laws that were external
- Patrick comments on the news about UFO’s being shot down over North America
- Bernice – I am attending a church that is under construction. There are no kneelers, so no one kneels. Is it okay for me to kneel?
- New Hampshire students protest urinal ban in gender debate
- Denise – How do I argue the Catholic position that Jesus died for our sins but we still need to atone?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS