Patrick shares a study about how teen girls are experiencing record levels of sadness and suicide risk in direct relation to cell phone and porn addiction
- Abby – Why do we say “I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins” in the creed at mass? I don’t understand why the word “confess” is used.
- Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon made the unexpected announcement that she would be resigning from government after eight years in the role.
- Thomas – I have heard of people going to Lourdes and having miracles. Is this verified?
- Teen Girls Experiencing Record Levels of Sadness and Suicide Risk, CDC Says
- Nicolas – Does the face of God change when a new person is born, since we are made in the image of God?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS