Patrick continues taking calls about cell phone and porn addiction and strongly recommends not giving children cell phones
- Joe – I am a recovered sex addict. I got through it because of the great advice from priests during confession. Porn is nothing but fast food.
- Cecilia – Is there a letter from Saint Paul that talks about Anthropology?
- Lia – Giving kids phones: My kids don’t have phones; how do I handle this since everyone else does have a phone?
- Annmarie – Is there really fire in hell? I heard that hell is not literally fire.
- Henry – I was a police officer and child porn is something we dealt with.
- Mark – Is there a resource that talks about the destruction of porn in society for someone who is struggling with porn?
- Patrick – I am a porn addict and it has ruined my life. Parents need to put protections on their own phones.
- Ann – My friend is in prison for child porn. It cost him his job and marriage. When he was a child he was exposed to porn.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS