Patrick answers questions about scandal, clapping in church, Sola Scriptura, and divorce.
- Dave – Asks for a book recommendation for atheist friend
- Patrick recommends Edward Feser – “The Last Superstition: A Refutation of the New Atheism”
- Patrick reads and responds to a couple living together as brother and sister. Can they still receive communion if they still see each other naked?
- Ann – Should people clap in Church? I don’t think they should.
- Raul – How do I defend against people who say the Church Fathers used Sola Scriptura?
- Therese – My friend’s husband wants to convert to the Catholic Church. RCIA are saying he can’t join until next year, what should they do?
- Mark – I heard it was traditional to accuse one’s self of one’s own sins in the Church. Was that ever a thing? Patrick recommends The Devil’s Role in the Spiritual Life: St. John of the Cross’ Teaching on Satan’s Involvement in Every Stage of Spiritual Growth” by Cliff Ermatinger
- Bill – Seemed to change the translation in the readings last Sunday, regarding what Jesus said about Divorce. Am I overreacting?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS