Patrick answers questions about the intercession of saints, how to grow a more personal relationship with Christ, if God created everything that was good why did He create hell, and is it okay to have a Masonic ritual in a Catholic Church?
- Rick – I don’t agree with the advice a priest gave my son. The son got kicked out of seminary, he was involved in pornography, and is now at a rehab Catholic center and wants to move into an apartment with female and male friends.
- Aaron – How does the intercessors of the Saints work? Do the Saints go to Jesus, then Jesus to the Father?
- Emily – How can I grow in a personal relationship with Christ?
- Patrick recommends “My Daily Bread” by Fr. Anthony Paone
- Amy – If God created everything that was good, how did hell come into place?
- Al – There was a Masonic female ritual prior to a funeral Mass in the church. Is that ok?
- Barbara – What is the name of the free drug/alcohol rehab center in Florida? Patrick recommends www.hopereborn.org
- Terra – My children are being baptized next month, and my Protestant pastor brother is refusing to go.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS