Patrick talks and guides listeners who have abusive spouses and he gives advice on how to approach the topic of faith with an atheist man who has stage 4 cancer
- Leo – When Adam and Eve ate the fruit, did they suddenly know everything bad? Did they know they were naked?
- Anne – Why has it not been addressed that the children of Fatima also had a vision about hell? We were told to pray the rosary for peace, there is no peace anywhere.
- Mary – What is my moral obligation to my husband considering he is being unfaithful? Patrick recommends https://marysadvocates.org/
- Joe – God created the angels before humans. Why didn’t he suffer for them as he did for us humans?
- Patrick reads and responds to an email from an adult son who was physically and emotionally abused by his father. He says he has forgiven his father, but he doesn’t want to see him in Heaven.
- Carlos – Advice regarding his uncle who got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and he doesn’t have time left. He is away from the faith and don’t know how to approach the topic.
- Richard – Niece is not marrying in the Catholic Church. Do you have any advice on what to say to her or how I can address this situation?
- Diana – I finally went to confession, because of your advice, but I didn’t say it all. Am I still forgiven?
- Emily – Does divorce affect more than the abused at home?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS