Patrick tackles an insightful question from a young listener regarding whether or not God told Samson to lie, shares his thoughts on whether or not a someone can enter the convent later on in life and helps callers understand legal and sacramental marriage.
- Mary Ellen – Physical and emotionally draining situation- how can i turn the other cheek?
- David – Worried for my salvation-baptized but not sure if it worked
- Adam 9-years-old – God tells Samson to lie but aren’t we supposed to tell the truth?
- Samantha – Asbury college Revival- What are your thoughts on this college campus event?
- Brooke – Can you join a convent if your kids are grown, and your husband has passed?
- Edmond – Was Jesus body limited by space and time while he was on Earth? Priest in Australia blessed gay marriage? Do you know what happened with him?
- Albert – I am a widow and dating a widow. Not sure if it’s a good idea because we would lose benefits. Can we get married in church but not state?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS