Patrick discusses fasting and Lent this Ash Wednesday and answers questions about the Catholic Bible versus the Protestant Bible, offers guidance for a listener who wants to come back into the faith but is not sure how.
- Patrick talks about lent and the discipline of fasting, abstinence, and penitential times in the season of the Church.
- Aaron – Why are some chapters in Catholic Bible longer or shorter than that in Protestant Bible?
- Alonso – Heard from interview on Drew’s show that French revolution tried to tear down church and state just like woke mob today- what is your take?
- Molly – Book recommendation of church fathers for someone who is away from the church?
- Norma – Trying to come back to the faith but i am not sure i am doing it right. advice?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS