Patrick gives guidance to a caller wanting to come back into the Catholic Church, helps parse out the argument of God’s existence, different churches that say they are Catholic but are not and recommends material for a 16-year-old wanting to learn more about the Bible.
- Amy (Continued) – Needs guidance. Trying to find a good path back to the Church. Where do I start? What Book should I read beside of the Bible? Doesn’t feel comfortable in her parish.
- Andrew – His brother challenged some ideas of Christianity. Who created God? Wondering if his response to his brother was valid. Why God would have created the devil if the devil used freewill to go against God?
- Benson – Catholic Churches that are not Catholic. How do these churches label themselves as Catholic if they are not?
- Mike – He has become really fervent after coming back to the church but not his wife and kids. What can he do?
- Cynthia – At a bible study group someone said Even though God is all knowing, God didn’t know what Adam was going to do in the Garden of Eden. Is this true? or how to rebottle that comment?
- Marline – Recommendation for a bible for her 16-year-old daughter. Have you talked about the Protestant Revival at a University in Kentucky?
- Jake – Guidance on restitution being made to the owner and obedience to one’s confessor.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS