Patrick answers listener questions about pianos and guitars at Mass, how long did he consider being a priest, does abstinence during Lent also apply to having sexual relations, and how do we get rid of the effects of our sins?
- Dan – How and why did the piano make its debut at Mass?
- Sr. Darlene – Is there a book for a Buddhist who is interested in Catholicism? Patrick recommends “Fundamentals of the Faith: Essays in Christian Apologetics” by Peter Kreeft
- Rick – How long did Patrick Madrid consider being a priest? How and when did you know the Priesthood wasn’t for you?
- Dan – Does abstinence during Lent also apply to not having sexual relations?
- Patsy – Is the book “23 minutes in Hell” a good book to read? Patrick recommends “The Dogma of Hell” instead.
- Joseph – How do you work out the problem about the Filioque (Latin: “and from the Son”) between the catholic and orthodox church?
- Deborah – When we go to confession and do our penance we are absolved of our sins. However, the effects of the sins are still with us. How do I get rid of the effects of my sins?
- Are there any resources to learn about the new heaven and new earth?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS