Patrick answers questions about why Sunday isn’t included in the 40 Days of Lent, did Joseph and Mary consummate their marriage, and is it okay to burn sage in your house
- Harold – Did Joseph and Mary have a complete marriage without consummation?
- Anne – Why is Sunday not included in the 40 days of Lent?
- Lily 8-years-old – How was God made?
- Gregoria – What constitutes a valid marriage in the Catholic Church? What if we are missing sacraments?
- Stephanie – Is it satanic to burn sage in the house? I think we have evil spirits in our home.
- Salvador – Having supernatural things happening in his house since Thursday. My phone is moving on its own, the house alarm is going off, and other strange things. What should he do?
- Patrick recommends “The Devil’s Role in the Spiritual Life: St. John of the Cross’ Teaching on Satan’s Involvement in Every Stage of Spiritual Growth” by Cliff Ermatinger
- Rick – How can I explain Adam and Eve and evolution to a 12-year-old grandson?
- Denise – My 13-year-old grandson is asking about homosexuality. Is there anything in the bible that I can cite to explain the Church’s stance on the issue?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS