Patrick shows the faulty logic in the once saved always saved position held by some protestants, gives resources about learning Cannon Law, answers questions about the final judgement, best practices for tithing and the Evangelical Church.
- Patrick answers emails from callers
- Patrick answers why the once saved always saved view is problematic
- Rachel – High school child interested in canon law- How can I help her get into that?
- Young Thomas makes a shout out to a listener named Chuck who he met in a grocery store
- Gwen – At moment of death, soul is judged, when Jesus returns, soul returns to body for final judgement- What is point of this is soul has already been judged?
- Armirah – Found you by accident-so happy to have RR/ Why do we call priest’s Father if we are not supposed to call anyone father?
- Sara – Tithing to Colombian priest and his mission- is what I am doing considered okay?
- Donald – Teenage kid won’t go to Catholic Church but will go to Evangelical Church?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS