Bible Study: (1:44)
- Who was Ezekiel?
- Father explains how this passage relates to politics and the Church
- (17:08) – what was the blessing Jesus prayed at the Last Supper?
- (18:10) – What authority did the Pharisees have?
- (22:17) – My wife does Yoga, is that OK?
- (23:08) – Why does a priest drop a tiny drop of water into the chalice?
- (27:00) – Why was there long betrothal in Jewish custom?
Word of the Day: Pool of Bethesda (29:49)
- (34:05) – Why are we standing and kneeling after consecration, when we should just be kneeling the whole time, until after communion?
- (40:08) – Why should I believe in the prophets and how their word is as important as the New Testaments apostles? How did they get their authority?
- (42:13) – Question about Ezra and the wives and children they had and their call to repentance?
- (42:13) – My daughter in law is fallen away, why do we say masses for those who are dead
- (44:25) – Question about 1st reading, in regards to the water flowing from the right side, is this a foreshadowing of Christ?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS