Bible Study: (2:09)
- What was Naaman’s problem?
- Why isn’t a prophet accepted in his native place?
- (19:25) – Question about the mitzva’s
- (21:40) – Christmas cards from missionaries
- (22:45) – Are there alternate readings for weekday shows
- (24:31) – Jewish burial comment
- (27:27) – Different words for hell in the Bible
Word of the Day: Festal (33:41)
- (37:08) – Question about Elizabeth being Mary’s Aunt or Cousin?
- (40:01) – Did Moses go up to the mountain, (Mt. Sinai’ three times) and was the first time for the Levites?
- (45:35) – How do you feel more than you are in the presence of God, while in Church? Intellectually you understand, but emotionally it might be harder?
- (48:13) – Difference between a confraternity and solidarity, and is it appropriate to sign up for a confraternity?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS