Patrick answers listener questions about the purpose of anointing the sick, what is Extreme Unction, how to help your parents come back to the Church, and why is Pontius Pilate mentioned in the Apostles Creed?
- Rod – What would have happened if the serpent didn’t crawl in his belly?
- Lynn – What is the purpose of anointing the sick?
- Denise – Offers her personal experience in regards to pre-Vatican and then post-Vatican II.
- Mike – What is the meaning in the Nicene Creed of “begotten” and “proceeds from the Father and the Son” when it talks about the Holy Trinity?
- Alonso – Extreme Unction was for last rites but when the title changed it wasn’t as clear that it’s not just for sick people
- Grey – How can I get my dad back into the faith
- Mary – Nicene and Apostles creed – why is Pontius Pilate mentioned?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS