Patrick gives advice and guidance to man suffering with depression and answers listener questions about the annulment process and if being rude to someone who wronged you is a reason to not take communion
- Joshua – Were the Beatles Satanists?
- Vanna – We are not speaking to sister in laws and wondering if this conflict would remove us from being able to receive Communion?
- Louis – I am depressed and don’t understand why the Archbishop O’Connell was murdered. Why did God allow this?
- Suicide Hotline is: 988
- Will – Going through annulment process – how much of a mental defect is out of our control and how much is based on sin?
- Jodi – Was it sinful to take communion after being uncharitable towards my ex-husband’s girlfriend?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS