Patrick answers listener questions about Catholic funerals, is it okay to leave Church right after communion, is it okay to chew the Host when receiving communion, and is there cultural differences between American and Mexican Masses?
- Tim – I met Patrick one year ago at Chandler. I mentioned that I saw Led Zeppelin in England. I just heard Cyrus play a Led Zeppelin song and I just wanted to say hi.
- Alicia – Can a Catholic have two funerals?
- Joe – As a parishioner, I noticed after communion it seems 1/2 the church leaves. Why?
- Alesha – The abuse is not necessarily a marital issue, but an issue with the marriage
- Teresa – My relatives haven’t been to confession in many years. Should I encourage them to go to Mass, knowing that if they do, they will receive communion without being in grace?
- Chuck – Is it proper to chew the Host when receiving communion?
- Gabrielle – How long should we pray for souls in purgatory?
- Joan – How do we deal with folks who have emotional and mental problems. How does that work with going to communion? What if he forgot to tell all of his sins?
- Chris – Is there differences between an American and Mexican Mass? (ie. Fast one hour before) – Is it ok to be on the line for confession during Mass?
- Carlos – How can I talk with my cousin who said she doesn’t want to have any more babies?
- Daniela – If you don’t do your penance, do you have to go to confession again and re-confess your sins?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS