Patrick answers questions such as, what is a synod, did Adam and Eve have a conscience, do we need to fast on Wednesday’s of Lent, and what is the Church’s teaching on consanguinity?
- Isabella 8-years-old – Did Adam and Eve have a conscience?
- Michael – What is a synod?
- Joseph – What book can I recommend to a protestant to read?
- Sol – When is the biological hardware developed for human consciousness?
- Mary –What does the Church teach on consanguinity (marriage between family members)?
- Jairo – What is a good book that explains Saints and intersession?
- Do we need to fast on Wednesdays in Lent?
- Tom – Two lungs of the Church (west and east): I am drawn more to the Orthodox because the west seems infected. Can I become Orthodox?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS