Patrick answers listener questions about novenas, how does the soul suffer in hell if there is no physical body, and he stresses the importance and responsibility of fulfilling our Sunday obligation
- Dan – What is the power of the novena? What is a novena?
- Jeff – Why are diocese inconsistent when it comes to the sin of missing Mass
- Marie – What should I say in a letter asking to take down a Gay Pride Board in the children’s section at my local public library?
- Joseph – I turned on my radio 30 seconds before you mentioned something that really helped me and was an answer to my prayer. Relevant Radio is great!
- Chris – How will the soul feel suffering and/or joy after we die without having a physical body?
- Mike – I denied a friend, who had an abortion the ability, to stay at our house. Was that right of me to do?
- Nick – What is a reasonable effort to go to Mass?
- Patrick stresses the importance and responsibility of fulfilling our Sunday obligation
- Leo – My sister is dying right now but I don’t feel anything it. She treated her kids badly, which I am upset about it. What should I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS