Patrick answers listener questions about teaching confirmation, if it’s a sin to watch TV Mass instead of going in person, and why do some Catholics care so much about the Latin Mass?
- Mary – I teach confirmation. How do I fit so much of the Catholic faith in an hour’s worth of class each week?
- Brooke – Is it a sin to watch Mass on TV instead of going in person?
- I suffer with anxiety and depression, is that considered sloth?
- Charlie – Why is there so much concern for some Catholics wanting to go to Mass in Latin?
- Joseph – Why is the Catholic numbering of the Ten Commandments different than the Protestants?
- Marina – What does the Church teach about committing suicide?
- Sue – Before Jesus died on the Cross, was heaven attainable by humans?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS