Patrick shares Mother Teresa’s humility list
- Bill – Does Mary’s magnificent help justify why we have statues of her?
- Andrew – How do I get my dad to get to go Mass and Confession?
- Kathy – Why is Marijuana bad when it is a plant that God created but alcohol is okay even though it has no medicinal properties.
- Drunkenness is a sin
- Sal – My wife passed away and I am experiencing guilt even though I am going to confession. What should I do?
- Teresa – Any recommendations for a book about the Holy Land. Patrick recommends reading The Four Gospels.
- Evy – My son got married to a non-Catholic. I suggested that they should get their marriage blessed. Was that okay for me to say?
- James – I go to Saturday evening Mass. Is that okay for us to do?
- Tim – A priest should not be able to refuse baptism
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS