- Patrick starts the hour responding to Regina’s email that Neanderthals were indeed humans.
- Joel – Can we be married in the Church but not in the states eyes?
- Patrick shares Bishop James Wall’s letter: The Pillars of Lent
- Michael – Can you eat alligator for Lent on Fridays?
- Gabriella – My boyfriend is married on paper but they are separated. Is it okay for us to be together?
- Rosalinda – Do I need to go to confession if I missed Mass on Sunday because it was cancelled due to a forces beyond my control?
- Genesis – What should people at Traditional Latin Mass do if they can’t receive communion. Can they get a blessing?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS