Patrick answers listener questions about non-Catholics going to confession, what to do when you remember old sins that you haven’t asked forgiveness for, and how to talk to kids in confirmation class about the Holy Spirit
- Scientists revive ‘zombie viruses’ from permafrost that can infect cells
- Todd – I went to confession to support my friend’s faith, but I’m not a practicing Catholic. Was it okay for me to do this?
- Ray – Why does the priest break the host before the Lamb of God and put a piece of it in the chalice?
- John – I just found out some old sins were mortal sins. Do I need to go back to confession for forgiveness?
- Mary – What is the Fatima Prophecy for 2025? I thought we were not supposed to know the future.
- Emmanuel – How should I talk to kids in confirmation about the Holy Spirit?
- Bobbie – Can Mass be celebrated on the beach?
- Milton – There was a priest who does some strange things. Is it okay for him to go straight into the penitential prayer after walking in?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS