Patrick answers listener questions about indulgences, if there are different levels in heaven, is the Holy Spirit Jesus’ natural father, and is it okay for a couple to be married in the Catholic Church if it’s only to appease their families?
- Patrick recommends “The Godless Delusion: A Catholic Challenge to Modern Atheism”
- Madison 14-years-old – Are there different levels in heaven?
- Peter 12-years-old – Can you explain indulgences?
- Mary Ann – My adult son doesn’t believe in purgatory. Where can purgatory be found in the bible?
- Lucy – Sister is getting married in the Catholic Church to appease the family. Is that okay?
- Joe – Is the natural father of Jesus the Holy Spirit since he was conceived by the Holy Spirit?
- Lydia – Why is care something that comes from just nature? I don’t think even ‘care’ can be reasoned out on the natural level.
- Mary – My non-Catholic parents wants to have their ashes spread when they die. Do I need to fulfill their wishes?
- Antoinette – Should I celebrate Easter with family members who are no longer Christians?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS