Patrick answers listener questions about RCIA and confession, how much power does the devil really have, and he shares a story of when he was confronted by two Calvinist Protestants and how he defused a heated argument
- Kaylee – I am in RCIA and was told I could go to confession as long as I am a baptized Christian. Is that true?
- Tom – I am a revert Catholic. How can I live the faith in the secular area I am living?
- Joe – How much power does the devil have?
- Patrick shares a story of when he was working at Catholic Answers and two Calvinist Protestants confronted him that everything he was saying was wrong. After having a coffee with them, and a heated argument, Patrick finally gets through to them with writing six words on a napkin
- “I never said Cyrus does a great job”
- Eduardo – Has the Baltimore catechism been revised base on the new catechism of the Catholic Church?
- Catherine – A Baptist told me that Jesus was crucified on a Dog Wood tree. Is that true?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS