Happy Saint Patrick’s Day
- There never have been snakes in Ireland
- Patrick shares The Breastplate of Saint Patrick
- Michael – Is my marriage valid? I haven’t been to church since the 1960’s.
- Phil – My story is like Michael’s and I would like to offer encouragement to him
- Harold – St Joseph- was he taken body and soul to heaven like Elijah and Mary?
- Leonard – Can a woman go to confession for an abortion she has had or is she excommunicated?
- Email from Carmelina 9-years-old – If you make the sign of the cross when you are very young to start a prayer, then why can’t you make the sign of the cross only when you are really old, to make your whole life a prayer, so you are starting and ending your prayer at the start and end of your life?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS