Patrick answers listener questions, including, “is it okay for me to work at a store that sells the Plan B pill?”
- Patrick starts the show off responding to an email from a doctor who is pro-mask and asking why Patrick doesn’t talk about masks in a positive light
- Danielle – After listening to you talk about social media, I have decided to only use it for good, to share light and meaningful ideas and images.
- Model falls to his death while taking a selfie
- Patricia – My husband and I argued because his child from another woman is living with a girlfriend who is pregnant. I said they could not sleep in the same room if they visited. My husband thinks that they should be able to sleep in the same room. What should I do?
- Eileen – What did the Jewish people believe about the term “Son of Man?”
- Denise – Something about a Fox is mentioned in the Old Testament. But I don’t know where it is or what it would mean?
- Joe – Since today is Saint Joseph’s day. What do you think Jesus called Joseph?
- Camille – What do you think of the movie “The Pope Exorcist?”
- Maria – I work at a story that sells the plan B pill. Can I still work there?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS