Patrick answers listener questions such as, is it ever too late for someone to make it to heaven, are there any resources for a husband trying to save his marriage, is it okay to go to SSPX and how best to help adult children who suffer from alcoholism
- Courtney – My mom passed away from cancer in February. She was not religious. Is it too late for her to be in heaven?
- Don – I am going through a tough divorce and trying to save my marriage.
- Carol – Your show is really helping a lot of people and it also helped me too.
- Frank – I would like to go to SSPX. Is that okay?
- Arie 10-years-old – I sometimes get frustrated while building Legos and I get frustrated. What saint can I pray to about this?
- Dana – I have a 1-year-old daughter but I am not Married. Can I still say she is a blessing? If not, how can I fix it?
- Linda – My son is an alcoholic and living a sinful life. What can I do to help him?
- Patrick recommends www.Hopereborn.org
- Bill – How do I deal with adult children who left the faith?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS